It takes all of us to create this beloved community. By volunteering, you can get to know other members, learn and grow, have fun and do your part – all at the same time. Through your service, you can help us become the community we want to be.
- For more information about Leadership Teams, and how to volunteer in each of those areas, check here.
- Go straight to some supporting roles here.
- If you know in what role you would like to serve, fill out this Volunteer Interest Form.
- If you want to serve this community but you aren’t sure in what way, update your profile in Access UUCC with your interests and skills. That will help us match you with the best role for you.
- If you could use assistance figuring out how you want to volunteer or have questions, contact Kelly Greene at email@example.com.
How to Update Access UUCC
Click on the blue Member Login button at the bottom of every page at www.uuccharlotte.org. Once you log in, go to My Complete Profile, click on the Serving tab and go down to the Attributes section. Click the pencil next to each of these sections to update: What I enjoy…., My UUCC interests are…., I want to help with…., I have served my congregation on…., Professional experience…. While you are there, update your photo, address, phone number.